Peanut Dipping Sauce for Fried Tofu - Nam Jim Tou Hu Tod น้ำจิ้มเต้าหู้ทอด
follow us! Follow @thaitable
5/5 1 Votes
5 Servings, Prep Time: 5 Minutes, Total Time: 5 Minutes
- 5-7 sprigs sliced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted and crushed peanuts
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
Tips and Techniques
- I have successfully substituted almond for peanuts for people with peanut allergy.
- Use a large microwaveable bowl to prevent over boiling.
In a microwavable bowl, combine sugar, chili garlic sauce, salt and vinegar. Heat up for a minute or until sugar is dissolved. Stir the sauce with a spoon to blend all the ingredients in. Add the crushed, toasted peanuts and top with the sliced cilantro.
Comment through Facebook